Tyshawn Jamison
EmailTyshawn.jamison@gmail.com
Website Www.Ty-perception.com
Height 510
Age 24
Brooklyn New York
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. this is why I name my site
ty-perception I would like for you to give me your perception of what you think about my art. I would like each and every picture to tell a different story. Modeling is a silent way of acting and expressing my feelings and my thoughts and my body language through my picture. thanks for taking the time out to View my site take care and hope we can work together soon.
EmailTyshawn.jamison@gmail.com
Website Www.Ty-perception.com
Height 510
Age 24
Brooklyn New York
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. this is why I name my site
ty-perception I would like for you to give me your perception of what you think about my art. I would like each and every picture to tell a different story. Modeling is a silent way of acting and expressing my feelings and my thoughts and my body language through my picture. thanks for taking the time out to View my site take care and hope we can work together soon.



.jpeg)
.jpeg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment