Recently I Found a Article on the Fiverr Blog about how a Seller bought a house with his FIVERR income!
Now Many of my Friends and Coworkers KNOW ME as someone who wants to Work for myself.... and WORK FROM HOME FULL TIME Create my OWN SCHEDULE and DO MY MODELING CAREER!! I have been working part time jobs on the side of my MODELing and its not the easiest thing in the world! and I found my INSPIRATION to WORK FROM HOME EVEN MORE READING this ARTICLE, at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/20165/congratulations-mymondo-youre-a-fiverr-super-seller Andy, IS a voiceover artist and Top Rated Seller on Fiverr®, loves living in Denver with his wife and new baby. Thanks to using Fiverr, he had the money to put a down payment on his house and is now working full-time from home, making money doing what he loves to do.
This is my inspiration to keep pushing towards this GOAL of working from HOME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment