So for the past couple of months I have been looking at gyms to find a gym that works for me.
In looking at a fews I had a Certain Criteria that they needed to fit.
-Location (Where they were located? How far from work and or castings home?)
-Times they were open (This is a big one because if the gym has a certain schedule and I have a Busy day than I can not go to the gym on the day especially if I would like to work out 6 days a week)
-Gym Classes ( I LOVE WORKING OUT GYM CLASSES KEEPS ME MORE MOTIVATED)
-PRICES!!!!!!
-How Many Locations can I go to?
so far after creating this criteria I found that my current GYM BLINK FITNESS is a GYM that is worth the money.
Blink Fitness Prices (OWNED BY EQUINOX GYMS)
Gray MEMBERSHIP $15 (I have this MEMBERSHIP)
Access to a single Blink location
One free personal training session
Blue MEMBERSHIP $20
Access to all Blink locations except NoHo
Unlimited guest privileges
One free personal training session
After being with Blink for a few months I stopped because I lost the Motivation to go to this it was not worth the $15/a month that I was paying and did not fit the criteria I was looking for. Now that I am trying to get out my membership they are giving me such a hard time to cancel it.
I tried Equinox Gym LOVELY GYM but It is out my budget completely. They have classes, and gym Locations throughout the city; visit equinox.com. Memberships $141–$183 per month, plus initiation fee. What I loved about this gym is that they had a Steam room with eucalyptus in the air it was so soothing and relaxing. This gym was just out of my budget.
In trying Equinox, Shortly Decided to try Crunch Fitness, which was at the same level. They had exactly what I wanted but at a cheaper price. Can I still afford this gym no but it was a great experience working out at that gym. ( Maybe one day I will get a membership with this gym just not right now.) Locations throughout the city; visit crunch.com for details. Membership fee $69.99–$99.99 per month.
Lucille Roberts: My roommate attends Lucille Roberts, so I went to the gym with her twice, I like Lucille Roberts because Its $19.99 A month to go to all of the gyms it is right near my house, and the best part is that they have classes.
After doing all this Research in trying out different Gyms I realized that maybe getting a few weights some workout DVDS watch Youtube videos a YOGA MAT, rearranging my room to fit me and my working out, might be a cheaper way from me to get back into shape.
1. Workout DVDS (Variety of DVDS bought over time) $5.49-$60
2 Yoga Mat $4.59-$20.00
3. Weights $32.45
I say that working out at home is the cheaper alternative because you're buying the work out stuff in small shopping trips you're not buying it all at once. It is cheaper because its a one time payment for life VS a gym membership that is $15/month until you decide to cancel it.
working out at home depends on your needs, and is not for everyone. If you are going to get a gym membership make sure
1. That you go to the gym
2. The Right Fit
3. Its affordable
Let me know your thoughts about working out at home, working out at the gym! :)




1 comments:
I definitely prefer working out at home or outdoors close to my home!
http://dangerouslydelilah.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment