The Untitled For The Untitled....

This post is for a special someone, who I do hope reads this?
They know who they are.
Did I do something wrong?
Between the way that you kiss me
and the way I can feel
Comfortable with 
YOU!
Talk to you about anything.
Sweetheart
I dont want to hurt you
Baby love
just want you to know that I am always here
and 
I understand completely what you are feeling
I get that 100%
In life its all about taking chances
and all i want to do is a take chance.
We can't  deny that 
there is chemistry between us
If we would deny it 
we would be lying.
Infinitely.
Giving you all of myself,
To you and not anyone else.
Everyday, not just now and then,
To be able to call you more than a friend.
Friendship goes in and out.
To make it stay, to be more than a doubt.
A wish well wanted, to become real,
To see through the mist that's never still.
i did not plan on feeling like this towards it is just something 
that happened.
maybe I am just stupid for 
FEELING
LIKE 
THIS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you MAD AT ME?
Are you MAD AT ME FOR FEELING LIKE THIS?
When you know feel like this towards someone you dont just give up, you try to do everything 
in your power to show them you GENUINELY CARE LIKE NO OTHER! 
In the Hopes that one day they will see Truthfully how it
is that you feel
and 
understand
I don't know but whatever it is I don't want this feeling to go away ever
One Thing that sets me apart from all these
GIRLS!!!!
is that I am GENUINE and REAL
When it comes to 
HOW I FEEL! 
but to tell me, this feeling is gonna go away, is like telling a little girl her love
for puppies and cakes is going to go away.
As long as We are in eachothers life... 
I will forever feel this way towards you......
Each day I learn something new about you
each day I talk to you and help you 
I fall that much DEEPER..
for you
and is that wrong?
is it wrong?
Is this feeling that I am feeling wrong because GOD would never allow 
me to feel like this if 
it was wrong.
but GOD is allowing me to feel like this for you
because hes the one has answered my prayers..
WHY CANT YOU JUST LET THINGS HAPPEN NATURALLY? 
ONLY IF YOU KNEW 
STOP BEING SO SCARED!
In your arms,
I’m in my safe haven.
With you holding me tight,
I have no other craving.
tell you everything
and never with a lie.
All my worldly secrets,
and everything that once made me cry.
Everything in my past,
with you I can forget it all.
I know I can trust you,
to catch me if I fall.
If only I could explain,
how much love I have for you.
Then maybe, just maybe
you'd feel it too.
I feel like something starting,
Starting playing in my head
And its beating loud
I feel like something starting,
starting walking on the edge
'Til we're crashing down
Hit me so hard I don't know where
Starstruck up in the air
Got me got me with my eyes wide open
If you tell me no I'm not giving up no
If you tell me no
I'm not giving up
No never giving up
Not giving up on love  
I do believe the Lord above
Created you for me to feel the love
He picked you up from all the rest
Because He knows I love you best
No matter how far I am from you
This feeling I have will stand true
That what you have now is fate,
And knowing that makes your heart swell and your face light up.
 there's nothing like that first kiss
when both the moment and the kiss feel perfect
nothing like seeing his eyes
feeling his warmth truly
that feeling inside
that's telling you to do anything so he won't run away
its in these moments when you are truly most afraid
Somehow someway you've won my
heart.
You've gotten the lead role even though
you never auditioned for the part.
One glance into your eyes looses me confuses me
it leaves me mesmerized.
I want what I can not have which would explain why
I want you so bad
The sex appeal that flows through your voices deep tone
gives me shivers of delight and the feeling
to no longer be alone.
 I Wanna Be adventerous without being sinful

I wanna be sexy without being sexual

I wanna be the most important thing in the world to you, you're whole world, as you'd be mine

I wanna be yours and you'd be mine

I wanna be held in your arms all night

I wanna be the only one you hold so tight

I wanna be the one you truly make love to

no friends with benefits, no just sex, no lust

I wanna be your love that's pure and just

I wanna be the one that when you're with your friends i walk into a room, you point to me and say "that's her, that's my girl, my one and only."

I wanna be the one that makes you desire no one but her alone

I wanna be the one you always want to talk to constantly on the phone

I wanna be yours eternally, do you wanna be with me?

to me you're simply the best so I hope the answer's yes

I wanna be the one you take a chance on romance with

I wanna be the only woman you kiss

I wanna be wanted in more ways than one, physically, emotionally, spiritually

I wanna be needed, I wanna be more than just sex, I wanna be you're one and only, I wanna be your best, your best lover, your best friend until the end.
 I wanna be the one that you can come to for anything,
that one that you could count on
the one that you would stand by you through it all
good and bad through your time
making your dreams come alive
 you for sure are not A DISTRACTION YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME 
TO OTHERS!!!!
I wanna be the one that brings out the best in you, your best friend, and your lover...
yes maybe in time all of this is possible because
truthfully I believe it is all possible..
i dont want a GUY
just because I want a guy that has a meaning to me someone
i actually have feelings for someone
who makes  me feel the way that you do..
 
 
i am sorry 
but its YOU that I WANT.... 
 


Hoping one day you will feel as me.
 
Sincerly 
Time Standing Still
 
 
 
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

0 comments: