NYC VERY OWN LEO SIMONE AND WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN...

Djs, Club Owners, Artist, Music Fans, etc

If you are a fan of music that is going to keep you hype and excited  just listen to Leo Simone. 

[Finally Extraordinary] - Pre-Album By: Leo Simone *New Music* + Remix's https://soundcloud.com/leo-simone

This is her music link.


I don't know about you guys but her music is fireeeeeeee.
I can pump her music in the car with my girls, I would love to be at a party and hear one of her hits and just dance all night long. 



The music is so mixed with genre that I think many people love.
It's catchy, some songs have meaning, but as you can tell this girl loves to keep her crowd in a good mood. Give feedback please and spread the word that NYC has an upcoming artist that everyone need to just listen to and love.

Her social networks:

https://www.facebook.com/LeosLoyalTribe
http://instagram.com/queenleosimone
https://twitter.com/QueenLeoSimone


This is @BiancaDaModel saying she's rocking with
Queen Leo Simone and you will hear it 
pumping through her speakers.





Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

0 comments: