Anyone up for a smoothieeeeee !?!
This week special treat is called the Island Delight
What's in it :
6 mini carrots
8 purple grapes
8 diced pineapples
1 whole banana
2 diced melons
1/4 cup of aloe juice
and 1 spoon full of vanilla ice cream.
To make it look fancy I added a melon on the side
and cool whip, Yummy !
This yummy smoothie is refreshing
sweet all by the power of our healthy choices and some ice cream lol
But I don't know about you guys but this smoothie is making me feel amazing.
Maybe because it's a beautiful day and such a beautiful treat - lol
Enough with my talking try it, try it, try it !
And look how yummy it looks ;)
Enjoy and if you have ideas email me
biancadamodel@gmail.com
-BiancaDaModel ;)
Post Sponsor Ad:
2 comments:
This looks so good and I love the combination of the carrots with the fruit! This will be great for when it starts getting hot outside, nice cold and refreshing.
-Shelby
http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/
It looks so yummy :] x
www.esttrill.co.uk
Post a Comment