skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today I went two different CVS
just to get what I wanted
:(
but I have to admit it was worth it.
The first one was sold out of
all of the items.
So I went to the Second one.
Here is a breakdown of everything that I got.
Transaction 1:
4 Cologate Optic White Mouth Wash $4.69
1 Cologate Optic White Toothpaste $5.79
(CVS SALE BUY $20 worth RECIEVE $10 EXTRA BUCKS)
Coupons Used
4 Cologate Optic White Mouth Wash $1/1
1 CVS EXTRA BUCKS $20.00
1 $ 1 off $5 Oral Care CVS COUPON
Total Before Coupons $24.55
Total After Coupons $0.05 (SALES TAX)
Savings Value 100%
Transaction 2:
2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99
9 Purex Detergents $6.49
(CVS SALE BUY 1 GET 2 FREE)
Coupons Used
9 PUREX DETERGENTS $1.50/1
1 CVS EXTRA BUCK $8
Total Before Coupons $67.59
Total After Coupons $0.50 (SALES TAX INCLUDED)
Savings Value 99%
Transaction 3
1 Pop Chips $2.00
8 Stoufers Microwave Meals $3.00 Each
2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99
Coupons Used
1 POST CEREAL COUPON $1.00/2
4 Stoufer Mircowave MEAL $1.50/2
1 CVS EXTRA BUCKS 10.00
1 CVS EXTRA BUCKS $0.50
POP CHIPS IBOTTA CREDIT $0.50
Total Before Coupons $46.89
Total After Coupons $13.97
Savings Value 69%
Post Sponsor Ad:
0 comments:
Post a Comment