How long have you been blogging for?
I'm actually a blogging newbie, I started my blog on February 24th, so it will officially be 5 months on the 25th of this month and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
What are other things that you do besides blogging?
I
LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and if I could do that all day I would. I've
been cooking since I was 7 years old so it's been a huge part of my
life. My mom use to be a chef, so she taught me just about everything I
know. I'm also a full time student at Towson University ( senior
graduating in December whoop hoooo) so that keeps me very busy. I also
love photography, my dad just brought me a new camera so I've been
indulging in a lot of photo shoots with my friends, so its been fun.
What inspires you?
I know it may sounds cliche' but love inspires me. I love helping and
encouraging people and it inspires me to want to go out of my way to be a
blessing to someone.
I see you like to help people, what are the ways in which you help others?
The biggest way I love to help people is by encouraging them. My friends
love to come to me for advice and I use that opportunity to give the
realest of the real of advice that I can, even if that means they don't
want to hear it.
Also since I
love cooking I want to put my skills to work by starting a non profit
organization that's gear toward feeding the homeless community in
Baltimore, so i'm really excited about that.
Since your hair is curly, what advice can you give readers that have curly hair especially like myself?
Moisture
is your best friend! I know that having natural hair can be very time
consuming and tedious but we have to take that extra step to make sure
our hair is protected and moisturized. Personally my hair is very dry
and it doesn't look cute dry, so I have to make sure I have a good,
solid moisture method down packed. Also I would just suggest love your
hair at every stage of your journey. Don't get to caught up in the
length, it will get there, just enjoy the now!
Describe what your fashion style.
I
would describe my style is casual and chic. Sometimes I like to dress
down or casual, and sometimes I love dressing up and being cute. I love
fashion blogs, getting outfit inspirations and finding those looks for
less.
Since Modelsavings.com is all about saving money what are some of the ways that you try to save money.
Where can the readers find you on social media?
My blog
Instagram
Twitter







0 comments:
Post a Comment