How to BANISH CELLULITE

 
Hello Beauties,
This is my first post on model savings and I hope you guys enjoy this simple yet affordable beauty hack. What do these three ingredients have in common?





They help to banish cellulite. As an frequent advocate for fitness and exercise. I noticed that no matter how many squats, lunges, or donkey kicks I did I still had cellulite on my thighs and butt. First you might ask what is cellulite? THEY ARE THE DIMPLES FROM HELL, just kidding. They are fat that is stored in deposits underneath the skin which cause it to ripple or dimple.
                                           Disclaimer: This is not my body, just an example.


While Doing Research online I looked for ingredients that were both affective and inexpensive to use in correlation to eliminating this problem and two of the main ingredients were caffeine and vitamin E. Another effective method to eliminating cellulite is massage because it stimulates circulation to those problem areas. So I decided to make a scrub which uses ingredients that fight cellulite but also aid in creating circulation so that it doesn't come back.

Ingredients:
1 cup of Montavida Coffee
2 capsules of Vitamin E
1 Cup of Sea Salt
Plastic Cup
Fork

If you have sensitive skin you can use sugar or strawberries.

Step 1 Pour one cup of Montavida Coffee into the plastic cup
Step 2 Pour one cup of Sea Salt into the plastic cup
Step 3 Cut 2 Vitamin E capsules and put product into the cup
Step 4 Mix all of the ingredients together 
Step 5 Steam your shower so that your pours our open and are receptive to receiving the product
Step 6 Put some of the product into your hand and massage onto your butt and thighs first
Step 7 Apply product to the rest of the body and let sit for 1-2 minutes
Step 8 Rinse


Once your done apply your favorite moisturizer to your body and enjoy your silky smooth skin for the rest of the day :D



I do this scrub once a week and I have been loving it so far. This in correlation with my exercise has banished my cellulite completely. I hope you beauties enjoy and let me know how it went and what you think.



FYI this is messy and your shower will be a mess when your done.





 
 
 
 
 
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

0 comments: