Park Blues

The park blues with Shelly
Sitting on the bench wondering where I am going. 
How I am I getting there. 
and 
what my purpose is? 
Does real love exist or do I have to search for it for life?
Does the girl that really cares have to deal with the
consistent battle of feeling like
she's not worthy?
This is why its park blues.















Photography by me

Model
@miss.jadeee
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

1 comments:

Olivia's Catastrophe said...

Nice sporty outfit! It didn't seem to match the seriousness of the introduction, but oh well xD I guess there is so much in life to ponder, but the only way we find the answer to any of those things is by going out and living life! That way you find your purpose and much more. But then again, sometimes I even like taking the time out just to think about things.

http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/make-up-in-society-guest-post-giveaway.html