How I budget?
For me I believe the reason why a lot of people cant budget is because they were never taught how to. They were around people who spent their money and never saved it; in turn it would be very hard for them to break out it.
I do admit that I was one of those people who didn't know how to budget and save money, and because of that I got myself into some really bad issues! DEBT! DEBT, is the worst thing that you can get yourself into and I am paying off my debt as we speak!
As I speak of my reasoning for budgeting, how I am recovering myself from the debt I have gotten myself into, I wanted to share I am able to do this on Income that sometimes is never really promised, and a monthly income of $1,000.
heres the breakdown of my expenses
Rent $600
Phone $94 T-mobile (T-mobile out all the companies that I have been with is the most reasonable Phone company I will breakdown why they are in another article)
Metro Card $120 month
Credit Bills $100
Spending $100
Savings $75
I break down each of these things into 3 different Accounts
Spending Account (checking account)
Bill Account (checking account)
Savings Account
After I break each of my expenses into the categories, I divide my pay check from job every week ( if I do a photo shoot thats extra money but I do the same thing with that as well)
Weekly Breakdown
$600-$150 weekly
$94 -$23.50 weekly
$120- $30 Weekly
$100-$25 weekly
$75- $18.50 weekly
now because I break this down into what my pay check allows me, I don't over spend money when I know I cant if there is extra there is extra but I try to stick to this, and I know I didn't include a FOOD budget because most of the time I am Couponing so I am getting FREE things!




1 comments:
Couponing is a great way to help save a little money. I am one of those people who saves and saves easily like crazy, ends up with a lot of money, and when I find something worthy I spend all my money on it and start again. I recently did that with my trip to China! But yes, saving is well worth everyone's time, and you can be surprised how far a small amount of money can go sometimes.
http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/make-up-in-society-guest-post-giveaway.html
Post a Comment