I used to love watching Gossip Girl when it was. I never once missed an episode. Now that it is gone of course there are other shows ...
Networks
a href="http://heartifb.com">
Self Reflect "I've Fallen"
Words cant express the way that I feel.
No matter how much
I
try to bite my tounge
I can't seem to not fall for you.
Your smile
lights up your eyes
I adore your personality
and this is probably
really corny
but
I
can't help
it
I said I wouldn't let myself get like this
well it
happened
and
the fact that it has happened
I don't want it to stop.
I am not affectionate not good with expressing how I feel
but
When I like someone alot
its hard not to
and
I am sorry,
well
why am I sorry for feeling like this?
What's a girl to do?
I feel like something starting,
Starting playing in my head
And its beating loud
I feel like something starting,
starting walking on the edge
'Til we're crashing down
Hit me so hard I don't know where
Starstruck up in the air
Got me got me with my eyes wide open
0 comments:
Post a Comment