It's totally never to early to work on your summer bod.
And now you can workout for just 5 minutes to get the abs you always wanted.
So I have on demand and I always go to intermediate workouts to see if
I can handle the extreme workouts. I came across abs & core first workout with Mike Chang
and it's only 5 minutes. Yes I said it again 5 minutes on your lovely abs.
All you're doing is 30 seconds of elbow to knee crunches and 30 secs of burpees
in your 5 minutes, so switch every 30 seconds. You can also add another
30 seconds ab workout to this routine.
I've been doing it twice a day ( morning and night ) for the past few days.
I've seen results in the first day and boy was it a killer but it's worth it.
I'm going to start posting pictures once a week on my IG @biancadamodel
of my fabulous abs. Here's my first picture : http://instagram.com/p/jNTd8Quhcn/
The bottom left was the morning and the side right was that night.
Amazing right? I was amazed.
To treat yourself after a extreme 5 minute workout make yourself on of my fruit or veggie
smoothies that was posted not to long ago.
Good luck and enjoy your sexy abs ☺️
- Bianca English
Post Sponsor Ad:
1 comments:
Omg this is great! I'm always complaining that I never have the time to workout and this is perfect for me aha x
Post a Comment