I am at work right now talking to my boss about my modeling, and how I think when I stop modeling, I want to go into being a Social Media Specialists. I dont know, but I am really good at Marketing Instagram, I have helped other with theres. He tells me go to school; so I say well I will go to school online.However he goes back on the idea of investing in yourself which I completely agree with. But what if I dont want go to go back to school, most of the people that I have admired, never went to school and got there degrees and they are doing just fine. I am sitting her doing Research on this Blogging stuff saying to myself I am not HAPPY with how my current Blog template looks, Printing a those pages from http://heartifb.com/ because I want to LEARN MORE. I am saying how I come up with Advertising Packages do I sell Ads now. Like how often do I post? Everything is new to me. This thing called BLOGGING is NEW to ME! Which is not a bad thing I am learning but who can I talk and get advice from when it comes to this because I am new blogger. It gets to me, and I wonder if I will be accepted. My blog has this whole purpose of helping others not just models or anyone in the fashion business but regular people, because I am going through my struggles, and I am trying my hardest to get out of my struggles. This blog is to help people get through their everyday and hope and SAVE little bit of money in the process. I wrote to much but I just had to write!
If you have any advice or feed back you can give me on anything that I just said that would be forever apperiated.
:)




0 comments:
Post a Comment