Devin LJ Clark Modelpneur


Devin LJ Clark, is like a little brother. Although he does not remember I sure do remember the first time I saw him, which was at an Abercrombie and Fitch job interview November 2012. Since then I have watched Devin Grow into an AMAZING model, he has even helped me with my career. I appreciate Devin's help so much and wish him nothing but the best and hopes that along the way we do stay friends. :) This year I have watched Devin get signed to Fenton Moon Models which is the same agency I am with as the FIRST MALE MODEL! He has also started his own agency, D. Crew Models, which I am very proud of and I am always looking to him for advance and guidance.


Devin your Growth as a model is an inspiration remember that!

xoxo
Sheila J
http://fentonmoon.com/
http://www.dcrewmodels.com/
@devinljclark




0 comments: