skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have always had a hard time accepting
what I look like.
Not really like what I saw in the mirror
always being made fun.
When I started modeling I felt like
I had an image to uphold to and one that might be to hard to
fit into.
I started not eating and even when I did eat
I forced myself to throw up.
I developed an eating disorder and even than slowly but surely
my health took a turn for the worst.
Instead of taking care of my body I was making myself sick.
I ended up in the hospital for appendicitis
not very fun and having to miss African Fashion week.
I knew at that moment that I need to learn to accept me
for me.
When was the the last time you felt beautiful? When was the last time you had positive thoughts about yourself?
We live in a world where the beauty standard
is fake and we cant even attain.
But there is one person who will never let us down
and that's GOD.
He will love us no matter what we look like.
On a scale of 1- 10 where would you be if
1 is "don't even think about my appearance" and 10 is "obsessed with my appearance"?
comment below I would love to know your answers
Post Sponsor Ad:
0 comments:
Post a Comment