Self-worth

Let me start by introducing myself my name is Tyshawn Jamison inspired model and actor my posts 
today is about self-worth
 let me Bring you into my thoughts allow you to see what I see and hear 
what I hear Sharing my knowledge and experience
 everyone has some type of insecurity but dont  allow thoughts or negative people hold you
 people think being a model is easy or anything in the entertainment field is but it takes a lot of courage self-worth knowing Who you are what you stand for and knowing your art
so much negative since I started this journey but you never let with someone says about you D tour you from your  journey
 because at the end of the day you're the author of this book Don't  gave up just because of what someone said use that as motivation to push harder
  nothing comes easy takes a
lot of work dedication practice and believe believing in yourself is one of the biggest points to overcome negativity and insecure State of mind
   And that being said I encourage you to keep climbing that ladder I don't care how dark it may get how far you have to go the  finish line is right there stay blessed 
Twitter @Typerception
Instagram @Typerception
 facebook.com/Tyshawn.jamison
http://fashiontube.com/user/tyshawnjamison/
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

0 comments: