Kas New York: Sheila J and Rich Chill Take Over NYFW2014

So as the week to NYFW 2014 comes to end.
What looks like the biggest, show of the season for Sheila J? 
Has now become something big for Rich Chill as well, for he will be doing video footage for 
Fashion TV.
But that Didn't stop there, He not only did Video Footage But He also did, photography, and a little Hosting. I am so proud of him and I think this will be A very successful year for him.
The show will also be covered by Esquire TV as well. As Always I will be taking pictures for the show and behind the scenes.
I have to say Thank YOU to KASNEWYORK for letting me, and Rich Chill be apart of this AMAZING EVENT! 
I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE AMAZING EVENTS WITH THEM! 
XOXO
 
KAS New York Fall 2014 Collection Preview 
 



















 
 
 
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

0 comments: