Victoraia Secret Haul

So I have been wanting to getting Victoria Secret swim suits for a while now! However, they are sometimes really expensive until now. Last week for Black Friday I managed to get away with a steal originally I guaranteed I would have spent at least $250 on bathing suits but because it is not summer time, I got away with spending $85.92 on 5 tops and 3 bottoms, $15 off and free shipping!

WHAT! A great deal!

The breakdown of this haul is Below and what I Purchased.


View All Orders
Push-Up Bandeau Top Push-Up Bandeau Top











Push-Up Bandeau Top

VG-308400
ColorDeep Teal (3ph)
Size32C
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$11.91
Special Offer -$2.08 Each $13.99

Double String Bottom Double String Bottom









Double String Bottom

VG-308410
ColorDeep Teal (3ph)
SizeM
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$7.65
Special Offer -$1.34 Each $8.99

Triangle Top Triangle Top









Triangle Top

VG-308406
ColorDeep Teal (3ph)
SizeS
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$8.51
Special Offer -$1.48 Each $9.99

Push-Up Halter Top Push-Up Halter Top









Push-Up Halter Top

VG-311417
ColorMulti Stripe Ruffle (3dk)
Size32C
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$18.72
Special Offer -$3.27 Each $21.99

Double String Bottom Double String Bottom









Double String Bottom

VG-313958
ColorWhite Metallic (3d9)
SizeM
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$10.21
Special Offer -$1.78 Each $11.99

Tie-front Triangle Top Tie-front Triangle Top









Tie-front Triangle Top

VG-294015
ColorWhite Metallic Paisley (3d9)
SizeS
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$12.76
Special Offer -$2.23 Each $14.99

Double String Bottom Double String Bottom









Double String Bottom

VG-308410
ColorStarlite Pink (af5)
SizeM
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$7.65
Special Offer -$1.34 Each $8.99

Triangle Top Triangle Top









Triangle Top

VG-308406
ColorStarlite Pink (af5)
SizeS
Qty Ordered1
Qty Shipped1
StatusIn Process 

$8.51
Special Offer -$1.48 Each $9.99


Subtotal $85.92



Order Total
Merchandise Subtotal $100.92
Shipping & Handling FREE
Special Offer 15OFF100 -$15.00
Adjusted Subtotal $85.92


Payment Summary
Visa ending in 7095 $85.92

purchased with my own money

0 comments: