Why I Started Couponing?


Why I started Couponing?

Just like any other teen I had a High School job, a goal to finish school, and A desire for me to go to college but I had to save my money. In high school, I worked about 25-30 hours which I was able to handle. I was paid every two weeks. I had to figure out a way to make money last. Budgeting came into play.

While this budget and work load worked in high school, but then came College. That is when everything went downhill. I found myself wanting to accomplish big dreams, and becoming in debt as the years continue.  Having to go from job to job was not easy at all. I went from job to job because, I was focusing on modeling and my dream. I got Debt Collector letters in the mail, life was getting out of control. I asked myself  “how can I get myself out of this debt accomplish my goals and live a stable lifestyle?”

In 2013, I had moved way too many times and a budget that I just could not stick to. I started getting stressed out a lot. In turn, it took a toll on my physical appearance. That ultimately got me dropped from my modeling agency. I was heart broken and annoyed. I really needed to regroup and figure something out. I needed a better solution, that’s when I started Couponing!

This Extreme couponing was new to me. I watched a television program on extreme couponing.  I wondered how they did it. How they saved so much money and how I can implement this idea into my daily life and SAVE MONEY.  I researched and researched and started to pick up the habit of collecting coupons.  I did my first couponing trip at a local drug store. It was really fun! I get a rush doing couponing. Being a model, I can make time for saving money.  The more money I save the easier it is to keep my budget, and even pay down debt and have some left over to build a savings account.


As I started to post on my adventures of Couponing, some of my friends in the industry started asking me for advice and even though I was still new to it, I just helped them! Then Modelsavings.com came along as a way for me to show that I am a model who coupons. I am in fact in debt way over by $30,000. I just want to inspire others to do the same thing. Honesty is KEY and my debt is the reason I started couponing. In result, I also started my blog. If I can change one persons life, I have done my job.
 
 
Post Sponsor Ad:

Image Map

1 comments:

Coco Cami said...

Great post, it is always a good idea to save money :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo

www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk