I used to love watching Gossip Girl when it was. I never once missed an episode. Now that it is gone of course there are other shows ...
Networks
a href="http://heartifb.com">
Earn $$ in your spare time
As a broke college student I am always looking for ways to earn a little extra cash. I heard about a survey website, Opinion Outpost, where you can earn money. What you do is you fill out surveys that are valued at different points, usually starting at 5 points and can range to 100 points (I took an hour long survey worth a 100 points). The amount of points is usually based on the length and content of the survey. For a certain amount of points you can earn various rewards:
100pts = $10
50pts = $5 Amazon Gift card
or a $5 iTunes Gift card
And those are only a few of the rewards you can choose from. I obviously choose the $10 reward, which goes straight into my PayPal account and from there directly into my bank account.
I've been doing these surveys for months, and I've already earned about $60 from surveys. Now obviously this isn't meant to be a steady income, I just like the $10 here and there because it can make all the difference. You need a lot of patience for the surveys. At first its fun and then it can get boring. A lot of times you will start taking a survey and you won't qualify for it, and that can be a bummer. One of the cool things about the surveys is that some will ask you to try a product. I actually got paid $10 in cash to test body wash for a company. I also got $30 for engaging in a forum for a company to review advertisements. So not only can you receive rewards from Opinion Outpost, but some of the surveys themselves will reward you.
Its definitely worth checking out, and especially if you're college age because a lot of the surveys are targeted at our age group. Click here to get started!
0 comments:
Post a Comment