MAC Cinderella Collection 2015

Happy Monday!

In anticipation of the live action Cinderella movie coming in March, MAC has released a Cinderella Collection inspired by the original Disney movie. The collection launched only 3 days ago and I'm already saving up just to buy the lip gloss "Glass Slipper". The whole collection is absolutely perfect. 
Hopefully this will brighten up your Monday, I know it made mine 100x better!

Glass Slipper

Shimmery champagne 

Happily ever after
Shimmery light pink
Free as a Butterfly/ Royal Ball
FAB: Light golden nude & RB:Light pinky nude
Stroke of Midnight
From top left: Vapour, Omega, Satin Taupe. From top right: Phloof!, Quarry, Stroke of Midnight
Lightly Tauped
Eye gloss
Pearl Varnish
Eye gloss
Little Black Bow/ Macroviolet
LBB: Fluid Line in black and MV: Fluid Line in dark purple
Coupe D'Chic
Iridescent powder
Mystery Princess
Beauty Powder
Reflects Pearl/ Pretty it Up/ Evil Stepmother
Pigments

I think I know what I want for Valentine's day :) I hope they come out with a collection when Beauty & The Beast comes out in the near future (starring Emma Watson!!). Or a Little Mermaid collection would be awesome. 
Thanks for reading!
Casey
:)

Post Sponsor Ad:

Cichic - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Image Map

0 comments: