Thursday Favorite Thing Blog Hop

I didn't realize how much wanting something or someone can have 
an impact in your life.
When your not with them it is like a piece of you is taken 
away from you.
I admit I have been going through somethings and really
have lost some motivation recently.
I have been missing my boyfriend, and I have been trying to find 
a new place to live.
I have been feeling like its not possible  to get anything and finding it super hard to 
focus on the things that I want to do because of all of the things that are happening.
I recently hung out with a friend 
and she told me the sheila she met before was a dreamer and dreamed, but when 
she sees me now she feels like I lost my inspiration.
She is right I lost something and I dont know what it is I just know it is
not there.
This post is an inpiration Thursday Favorite Thing because 
I want people to know that everyone has there problems 
so find that one thing that 
Inspires you and get back on TRACK!

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Thursday Favorite Things Button
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Model Savings and Vintage Mama. Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends, to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
RULES • Please DO NOT link and run.......please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today. • Please link to your post and not to your blog home page. • Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog. • Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 , Model Savings and Vintage Mama • Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥ • No adult content blogs. • No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
Optional- Linkback on your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone's favorite thing). Please add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too! Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥ Lets HOP♥
Post Sponsor Ad:

Cichic - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Image Map

0 comments: