Barely there make up & glowy skin
I've never had a bad Maybelline mascara. In my opinion they are the best drugstore mascara for a low price.
I wear this foundation powder every summer. Powders work best in heat; liquids and creams tend to melt off your face. Plus, this powder is light weight and has great coverage.
This can easily be a dupe for Benefit High beam. You can find this and other No7 products at Target. They are a bit on the expensive side considering they are drugstore make up, but they are definitely worth a try!
Bright pops of color are fun and trendy. Blues, turquoises, or sea foam green. Be careful with pinks and reds, they can make your eyes look irritated!
| Tenacious Teal |
The staying power of these is amazing. You can use them as a base or as liner. All you need is a flat angled eye liner brush.
| Sky High and Teal |
NYC cosmetics is one of my favorite drugstore brands and one of the cheapest brands you can buy. I love their eyeliner pencils, they have a great variety and are great quality.
L I P S
Going a long with the barely there trend, lipstick or lip-stain is applied with a finger and gently pressed on. A range of colors were seen, from bright reds to natural pinks.
| Everbloom |
I prefer CoverGirl Outlast lip-stain to Revlon's lip stain. Its not only cheaper but lasts a lot longer.
| Pink Pout |
What Revlon lacks in lip-stain they make up for in lip stick. I love their matte lipsticks. Definitely where lip balm underneath!
H A I R
Loose waves = refined bed head. This look is easy to do if you have pin straight hair or curly hair (like mine). If you have a 2 in wide straightener and some argon oil you're good to go! If you want to read more about hair trends for SS15, read my post here. Begin with slightly damp hair. Put some argon oil on the ends. Let air dry and then add some straightener protector spray.
1. Divide hair half up/half down. Depending on the thickness you might have to do it in more sections like these.
2. Take small piece of hair and clamp the straightener down at the top as if you were going to straighten it normally.
3. wrap your hair around ONCE, away from your face.
4. You should easily be able to slide the straightener down the length of the hair.
5. Add some texturing spray (optional).
N A I L S
Negative space manicures are becoming popular. Definitely interesting and surprisingly easy to do.
Be sure to apply a clear base coat. Using a nail polish pen is a great way to create the negative space affect.
I hope you're getting more excited about Spring and Summer. Only a few more weeks!
Thanks for reading,
Casey
:)
Post Sponsor Ad:






0 comments:
Post a Comment